Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 17- Zubat is Kosher, Right?

 

Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them masterfully along with the right item, ability, typing, move set, mechanic, team balance, care and love, and of course brilliant thinking mid battle will lead the trainer into victory!  

 

"So, Mama, Papa, I need to have some explanations." said Miakko. It was the time for 'the talk'. They found a bench, and started talking. Waiareas sat beside the right side of her, while Ryu beside the left side. "Why did you leave me? There has to be a reason."

"We didn't." answered Ryu. "Well… technically we did. But you were sucked by dark fiendish stream. We passed through it right away. But you were nowhere to be found."

"So you didn't abandon me?"

"Of course we didn't." Waiareas patted his daughter. "But when we arrived, it turned out you were already 17 years old."

"I still don't get it how you look so young."

"Sadly I do not know that." said Ryu. "It as if dimensions don't stream the time at the exact same pace."

"I assume that Moho knows the answer for that." added Waiareas.

"Then why didn't you explain to me and took me right away?"

"Would you go with me and papa when at the time you didn't know us?"

"Well… I guess you are right…"

"We actually wanted to take you right away. But the one who recommended us to wait was Oak. He recommended us to join your journey while rebuilding our relationship for a year." said her father. "Well… we couldn't restrain ourselves in the end, as you saw yesterday."

"I'm glad you didn't." smiled Miakko and laid on her father's and mother's knees. "I always tried to convince myself that I don't need my real parents. But that was just a lie I created to myself, a lie to protect me from my real feelings. But I guess that moment I saw you for the first time I somehow knew."

"Ryu, it is exactly as you said…"

"Mama, Papa, if you'll ask to go home with you I will. But if I can, I still want to continue my journey to its end. I assume that everyone at home is waiting to see me again, but I just don't feel like I can go right away."

"What are you saying Miakko? This is a chance of a lifetime! Of course we are not going home yet. And don't forget Miakko; this is not just your journey. It is mine and Papa as well. All three of us will be Pokémon champions!"

"Thank you! Mama, Papa!"

"Alright, I've decided! We must celebrate our reunion with my beautiful daughter! We missed eleven birthdays, so we have to compensate for it! Let's go shopping!"

"It okay Papa, you don't have to."

"No, your father is actually right. We have to do it."

Nog and Matoi joined to conversation "Oh, looks like you met with them. Contractions Miakko." greeted her Nog.

"Nog you dildohead! You are embarrassing her!" punched him Matoi.

"Looks like you made up." giggled Miakko.

"Oh yeah we fucked right after you went…" Matoi again showed he has no common sense at all.

"If you want to have a place to hang out, then I recommend Dizzymaze Mall." suggested Nog.

Wait…. Dizzymaze… I remember that name… no… it cannot be the same one as I remember… it isn't… right? Right?!!!!! Fucking shit if it is the same one as the one I remember from how many years ago!!!!! Please… don't be that place I think of!!!!!

 

….. This is the same place… who knew that my dimension has its version as the same Dizzymaze of the dimension of my son… Fuck You my traitor boy!!!! Fuck you Hikaru as well! Now it explains why Nog and Matoi wants to go there…

Dizzymaze Mall was located south-east to Goldenrod City. The only way to reach there was only by a special bus. Or on foot if you are crazy enough to walk on highway road and wish to be run over by rampaging bus. The mall itself was three connected tall towers. Each one of them was designed to look like a Diglett on different heights. Meaning… the whole place was designed after a Dugtrio.

The Furukawa family decided to search for a store that sells Pokémon. Miakko knew that a Pokémon is too much pricey for her parents, so she didn't ask for a special one. But her mother and father insisted that she will be free with her wishes. They wanted to treat her as much as they could. Well… the way to get to the store… was a different case… Dizzymaze Mall was infamous for it's over complicated design. Many families lost their beloved ones in this place, and never saw each other ever again. Therefore it was highly recommended to never lose an eye contact with the one you hang with, and even hold hands if possible.

After fucking two hours of searching they reached the Pokémon store. Miakko looked carefully and decided for one. "Mama, it is okay for this one?"

"Why not?" asked Ryu.

"It is a Lapras… isn't it too expensive for you?" The reason that Lapras was so expensive was due to its rarity.

"Get it Miakko. Have a good time." Ryu and Waiareas felt as if Miakko of six years old is back for a few moments. It gave them an immense joy to see her happy.

Miakko noticed a Spoink doll when she was about to pay. Waiareas noticed it. "You want it as well Miakko?"

"It is okay. I'm not a kid anymore."

"Oh, no. It is not a doll." answered the shopkeeper "It is a living Spoink."

"But it doesn't move…"

"Fuck!!!!!! It is dead!!!!" Spoink was a unique creature. If it stops bouncing it means it has passed away. "Someone! Call CPR!!!!" no one was coming. "I won't lose my income you shitty pig!!!!!" he kissed the Spoink's lips so it can breathe. "Die after I'll sell you!!!!!". But it did nothing. It is dead. "Well… I can sell you it as a ham if you want…" he tried to make some money of the dead Spoink.

"Spoink is not Kosher you son of the bitch!!!!!!" stormed two bearded people. "You three. Do you want to eat really proper food?!"

"I guess. Why not?" said Ryu.

"Good! Come to my store with me. It is called 'I want to suck to Arceus'. By the way, my name is Rabbi."

"And I'm Jacob." said the other one. "Rabbi taught me a lot in how to become a proper believer."

 

The gays gathered together in the lobby of the Dizzymaze's first floor of the shortest tower. "Today is a special day!" announced the show presenter. "We have special guests! Meet…" the gays waited to hear who they are. "Nog and Matoi!!!!"

"I can't believe they are actually here!!!!"

"Yeah I'm a big fan of them!!!!"

"Thanks to them I realized who I am!!!!"

"Let's have fun!!!!"

 

"So what is 'Kosher'?" asked Waiareas.

"Kosher is a word we use to describe the only Pokémon our god, Arceus wrote in his testament we are allowed to eat." answered Rabbi.

…. I never wrote such a thing….

"But why would you do it to yourselves? I don't see any reason." said Miakko.

"I dunno… I just listen to his words. The worst thing you can do as a religious is to doubt our god reasoning. It is or that you fully believe, or not."

…. As I said… I never said not to eat certain Pokémon… Sure… it is fucked up to eat a Gothorita or a Garbodor, but I never said not to eat them…

"Eating Kosher food is actually great." said Jacob. "Since we are limited to certain ingredients, we have to be creative by the way we make new dishes, which make our religion have more unique dishes!"

"I see…" understood Ryu. "So your foods are more creative thanks to that. By that way you also don't suffer from FOMO, I mean 'Fear of Missing Out'."

"Well… We actually do suffer from it. Since we created such unique dishes, so we have too many delicious dishes to eat." said Rabbi. "Jacob, give them a proper dish so they can see why our religion is so great."

Jacob brought the dish. It was a burning hot meat, stuck on a skewer. Waiareas took a bite of the dish. "Wow! It is so good! What is it made of?"

"A Whimsicott meat, covered by a Blaziken fat. You see, the Grass typing of Whimsicott gets burned by the hot fat of the Fire typing of Blaziken. That's what makes this dish so tasty."

"Can you give me one as well?" asked Miakko.

"For you I'll give a different dish. It isn't as unique as the one I gave your father, but here. Eat this." Rabbi gave her an ice cream which was made of Vanillish' body. It was covered by a Miltank milk mixed with cocoa.

Miakko enjoyed the ice cream. It was so simple, yet so tasty. The hot milk mixed with the cold ice cream. Amazing. "Papa, have a bite."

"Stop!!!" ordered Rabbi. "Unfortunately, you cannot eat this ice cream."

"Huh? Why not?"

"That's because our religion doesn't allow eating milk right after eating meat. You'll have to wait for six hours until you can this ice cream."

What the fuck is wrong with this cult…

"So how do you decide what counts as meat and what not?" asked Ryu.

"Our ancestors had great discussions about this in the past. We simply go by their words. We created a list of all the Kosher Pokémon. Here." He gave them the list.

 

"Nog! Will you marry me?!" asked one insane fan at the orgy.

"Will you marry me as well?"

Matoi was starting to get jealous. No one asked him that, but already 50 hot men asked Nog. Nog realized this. "No! I won't! I have only one husband. It is fine to have sex with me, sure, but I won't marry anyone but Matoi! I'm not a nasty cheater! You should bang him as well."

"That's why Nog and Matoi are the gods of orgy! Even if fucked by 100 men they won't cheat other! I wish I could be even 20 percent of who they are!"

 

"So Remoraid is Kosher but its evolved form Octillery isn't… yeah I don't get it…" said Ryu while she read the list.

"Oh that's because Octillery is a mollusk." explained Rabbi.

"I see… most of the Pokémon in your list are cattle, fish, birds, plants, or foods. So it makes sense. But what about Scyther and Lokix? They don't fit to anything similar in that list." asked Miakko.

"That's because our ancestors were saved by them. In our religion there is tale that happened four thousand years ago. One evil king tried to kill all of our boys. He even threw them to be eaten by Krookodiles in the desert, but Lokix and Scyther saved us."

…. This religion is fucked up… at least I'm not Kosher…

"By the way, Arceus is Kosher!" announced Jacob.

What the fuck?!!!!!! What's wrong with you?!!!! How can you eat your god?!!!! Let's hear the stupid reasoning…

"That's because Arceus is a cattle." continued Jacob.

….Oh…. it is that simple… When I think about it… how do they know how I look? Very few humans ever saw me…

"Don't listen to them!!!!" called one religious man from the nearby store. "Our religion is much better!!!!!"

"Shut up Akira!!!! called Rabbi. "Our religion is the same as yours. You just changed a few things so they could fit to your comfortability!!!"

Wait… Rabbi… Jacob… Akira…. are they…? No they can't be them… They were such good friends….  

"Well… I haven't eaten yet." Ryu went to Akira's store. "What do you offer?"

"Eat this. Dachsbun meat with Alcremie's vanilla."

"Don't!!!!" called Rabbi. "Daschbun is a dog. We are not allowed to eat canines!!!!"

"No it is not! It is candy!!!!" argued Akira.

"You have called it a "meat" by yourself!"

"It just a term you idiot!!!!!"

"I guess I'll never understand this religion…" said Waiareas.

"Well, I guess it is the time to call it a day." said Ryu. "Miakko, did you have fun with us?"

"Of course! Thank you, Mama, Papa!"

Now they have to find the way back in this fucking maze… The rumor that designer of this place was hit by a Dizzy Punch and that's how he got the idea to create this place…

It took the Furukawas fucking two hours to find the way back to the entrance. "You three!" called one old person. "You look like Pokémon trainers. Listen, if you have flying Pokémon I recommend for you to not get inside any building or a car. Return as fast as possible to your home."

"What makes you say this?" asked Ryu.

"The things I saw a few minutes ago, they are the same as the disaster that occurred at 1347. If you want to stay alive, return home at once. The others in this mall… they aren't likely to be saved. I'm going to help as much as I can to save as many people as I can. But this is already too late… The world is going into long and dark times…"

"Papa, what do you think?" asked Miakko.

"I think we should do as he says. Miakko, I don't think you can continue your journey with your broken arm for long. We also have to thank to your adoptive mother. It fits perfectly."

 

A few minutes ago…

"Akira!!!!!" Rabbi smashed a chair on his face.

"Rabbi!!!!!" Akira speared a fork at his hand.

"Guys, guys!" Jacob tried to appease them. "It doesn't matter which of us is right. What's important is that we are friends. By the way, Zubat is Kosher, right?" he took a bite from a raw Zubat.

"No Jacob!!!! Don't eat it!!!! It is dangerous!!!!" called Rabbi and Akira.

Jacob started coughing. He fell on his butt, and fainted. 


Writer notes:

Did you notice the story's title chance? Yeah, there is no reason to call this story "Blaze" anymore! This chapter is the seventeen chapter of the story. When I wrote "Homo Sama no Daibouken", the entire story was 17 chapters. Only a few months later I had an idea for a second season. Pokémon Blaze and Furukawa is going to continue over those 17 chapters, and hopefully over 35 chapters- the total length of Homo Sama no Daibouken's two seasons.

If you want to know which Pokémon are Kosher or not, I made an entire list which you can see in the photo below. It is mostly based on the real life Judaism Kosher animals, but with some changes.                                                

Kosher Pokemon List. From Left- Rabbi's Kosher. From Right- Akira's Kosher (All of Rabbi's are allowed as well in Akira's)


Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 43- The Epitome of Cringe

  Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them master...