Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 19- Heavy Feelings

 

Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them masterfully along with the right item, ability, typing, move set, mechanic, team balance, care and love, and of course brilliant thinking mid battle will lead the trainer into victory!   

Let me tell you something; Writers who write in their book that "This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental." are fucking liars. EVERTHING is based on real life. I'm saying this as the god of this world. Well, the "used fictitiously" part is true. All of the other details? Yeah, don't believe your writers, even if you want to suck to them that badly just because they wrote your favorite book. THEY- ARE- LIARS!

 

"Mom!" Miakko finally arrived to Pallet Town in Kanto, her home after weeks of walking in the wild while the virus was storming. She ran and hugged Alicia.

"Miakko! Are you alright?" asked Alicia.

"I'm fine. And also, Mama and Papa are here."

Alicia dropped a tear. "I can finally meet you. After all of those years. Get inside, we have to talk."

"Can we really stay with you?" asked Ryu.

"Of course. I can't let you stay outside while the virus is spreading."

"Yeah, but we don't have money. You'll have to sustain us for who knows how long." said Waiareas politely.

"We'll manage. It is the least I can do for you two. You are the parents of Miakko. I won't let you go."

Waiareas and Ryu thanked for Alicia and went inside the house. They sat at the living room and had a talk for Miakko's future.  

 

"Who knew that other dimensions really exist…" Alicia was surprised. "Worlds without Pokémon… It also explains how Miakko was so strong when I first met her." Alicia covered the story about that day, and how Miakko was able to defeat Pokémon by herself, only at age of six.

"I'm not surprised. As expected from my daughter!" Waiareas praised her.

"When I see you two I'm glad. I've always been right about you two. People kept telling me that you are terrible parents for abandoning Miakko. But I always believed that you love her. You just were separated for years because of that fiendish stream. I may sound cruel, but thank you for giving Miakko for those eleven years. She's been my greatest happiness."

"No no" apologized Ryu. "I must thank you for taking care of her for those years. Miakko grew up to be a wonderful girl thanks to you, Alicia."

Miakko was embarrassed, but also happy for how they talked about her.

"Alicia. Thank you very much for taking care of her. Nothing we will ever do can compensate for what you've done for us." said Waiareas.

"So, you'll take Miakko home?" asked Alicia.

"Yes." answered Ryu. "But not now. Only when our journey is over."

"Mom, can I change my name to Furukawa Miakko?" asked Miakko.

"No, you cannot." answered Alicia.

"Mom! Please!"

Alicia smiled "How can you change your name into a name that is already yours to begin with? You've always been 'Furukawa Miakko' from the day you were born."

"Mom! Thanks!" she hugged her.

"Also, one more thing. Don't call me 'Mom' from now on. You have your real parents from now on."

"No, no" apologized Ryu. "You took care of Miakko for so many years. It is your right to be called 'Mom'"

"Well, I don't feel like it feels right for me."

"Then how should I call you?" asked Miakko.

"Hmm… how about 'Alichan'? I'm still young you know."

"It will take time to get used to it." giggled Miakko.

Miakko sent an order for a name change to the Ministry of Interior. Two weeks later Miakko received her new identity card. From now on Miakko's official name was Furukawa Miakko.

"Mo- I mean, Alichan, where Mama and Papa will sleep?"

"Hmm… How about your room? Your room is large, and you want to share a time with your Mama and Papa after so long, don't you?"

"It is okay mo-I mean Alichan. I'm not a child anymore."

"Miakko…" said Ryu. "It is okay to be a child sometimes. If you want to, just say so."

"I actually want…" Miakko was blushing.

"I'll go to bring two mattresses." said Alicia.

"Mama, Papa, would you train me?" asked Miakko. "I was so weak in the battle against Giovanni. If you two didn't save me I'd be dead. I want to become strong, so I could at least to protect myself. And hopefully not just me, but my friends as well. Brazle, Shirr, Nog, Matoi, Aaron, and Uzib; I want to be there when to save them if another situation like that happen."

"First you'll have to wait until your broken arm is healed." smiled Ryu.

 

"No!!!!!!!!!" screamed Nog at the hospital. "I don't want to die!!!!!!!!!"

"Just because I'm homo I'm going to die!!!!!!" screamed Matoi as well.

"There is nothing to do with being a gay to your illness." the doctor tried to calm him down.

"HIV is an illness of gays like us!!!! I'm dead no!!!!" Nog continued with the screams out of fear.

"You don't have HIV, you have Divoc. It is okay! Just don't lose hope!"

"What is Divoc…?"

'God dammit!!!!! I've explained it him that ten times already! I quit tomorrow! I swear!' the doctor was thinking.

 

Shirr was at home. She replayed her favorite game on the Nintendo Switch: "Fools Scrolls: Amnesia". Its anticipated sequel "Fools Scrolls: Shamaimrim" launches next year. Now she has nothing to do anyway, it is the best time to beat Amnesia again. It was snowing outside. The winds were strong and fast.

"Tama! I've told you. Lock the door with the key! I don't want the snow get inside the house!" her father scolded her.

Tama went to close the door. She noticed something was inside the deep snow. She dug a bit.

"Tama! What are you doing?! Lock the door already! It is cold enough to begin with!" her father went to check her.

"Father! Look! A person!"

"What happened?" Shirr went to check as well. "It is him… Father, get him inside the house!". It was Katsuya who collapsed outside with nowhere to go.

"Of course!" her father pulled Katsuya.

"Are you sure about that?!" Bess complained. "What if he has Divoc?"

"This is no time to think about that!" the father Bess scolded as well. "He is going to die if we won't treat him. He is wearing a mask anyway!"

 

Two hours later Katsuya woke up at Shirr's room. She warmed him with her Monferno's flame. "Why did you save me? I've tried to kill you…" asked Katsuya.

"You were following orders. Didn't you?"

"Em… yes… it doesn't change this fact."

"Then why did you follow me?"

"To steal your Pokémon…"

"Liar. The door was opened yet you didn't get inside. You were seeking for help."

"I didn't want to involve and kill others…"

"Fine. Then we are in my room. You won't involve my family. You can use your abilities without harming them."

"I can't hurt you after saving me…"

"Exactly! You are a good person inside. You did a mistake. You were following orders. But you don't really want to harm anyone in reality.". Katsuya was surprised how Shirr can read him so well. "Your name? My name is Shirr Massel."

"Shirr... beautiful name…". Despite Katsuya said that, any name that Shirr had would have sound beautiful to him.

"It means 'Song' in a language that ceased to exist five hundred years ago."

"My name is Katsuya… Katsuya Spark."

"You should eat something. Here. This is home-made bread. My mother made it."

"No… I can't eat that."

"Oh, you don't like bread? I'll give you something else. What else do you want?"

"That's not the point… I can't bother you more than that…"

"You are a weird one… you'll have to eat something… you have nowhere to go. The virus is expected to take at least five months before it will be over. You'll have to stay with us until then. Going outside in this weather is like a suicide."

"Then… would turn around please? I don't want you to see me without a mask… My face is ugly…"

 

"Father! Are you sure about that?!" Bess eavesdropped to Katsuya's and Shirr's conversation. "He tried to kill Shirr!"

"This is up to Shirr. We weren't supposed to hear that conversation. I trust your sister to judge if he is a good person or not."

"But… still… feeding a killer…"

"Shirr already told me about that guy when she returned home. Yet she was able to defeat him. Also, as Shirr said; he could already kill all of us, yet he didn't do it. He chose to die instead kill all of us. Yes, he is a bizarre one, but I don't think he is a bad person."

 

December 14, 2017.

The pandemic continued harshly. However, due to people were stuck at home and nowhere to go, their muscles became weaker. It was allowed to go outside, but only for running or jogging, and only in the fresh air. It was the sign for the Furukawas; they can start training. Miakko's arm was already healed. Miakko listened to her favorite training song "Eye of the Incineroar". She ran, and ran. Her muscles grew and became stronger. In the end the afternoon it was the time for twenty minutes of push-ups. Alicia used her garage as a training arena to let Waiareas and Ryu to train Miakko for battling.

"This is your weapon, Miakko." Waiareas gave her two short daggers with "teeth" on the opposite side of the blade.  

"What are those teeth? It doesn't look like a normal dagger." asked Miakko.

"This dagger is special. It is called "Sword Breaker". To put it on simple term, it is used to parry the opponent's blade, to stick it into one dagger."

"Oh… and then I'm supposed to attack with my second dagger. Right?"

"Exactly." Waiareas drew his sword. "Time for training."

"Isn't that dangerous?" asked Alicia.

"It is." answered Ryu. "But Miakko can handle it. Also, Waiareas knows how to limit his strength. It is not the first time we train someone."

"Don't worry Alichan. Papa won't hurt me. I know it. I must train now so I'll be ready for the time comes."

 

"I'm healed!!!!!" rejoiced Nog.

"Yes! Finally! Damn that terrible illness!" Matoi rejoiced as well after he was healed as well.

"Like a said…" said the doctor "You didn't have HIV…"

"Oh! So we don't need condoms?" asked Nog.

Matoi dumped the condoms he received from an online order into the trash. "What a waste of money…"

"You idiots!!!!!" the doctor's spirit broke "The fact that you two didn't get HIV doesn't mean you should not use condoms! I'll quit my job tomorrow! I swear!!!!"

"Thank you, doctor! Matoi, want to fuck outside?"

"Yeah! You can do sports outside now. Sex is a sport, so it counts!"

 

"Damn that Johtonian virus!!!!!! It doesn't matter what I do in my job it doesn't matter in the end!!!" raged Gumshoos Hazozra.

"My president… why do you keep calling it "Johtonian Virus"… It is kind of racist, don't you think?" asked his employee with a fear for his life.

"It is because it came from Johto. There is nothing racist about it."

"You have to think about of our half Unova- Johto people… they must be feeling the racism toward them."

"It came from Johto."

"But…

"Wait! I know! We should build a wall around Unova! That will stop the virus!"

"This is not how it works…"

"Then let's start a war against Johto and kill all of the Johtonian people!"

Gumshoos Hazozra was the president of Unova. He was twelve years old. He wasn't a normal Gumshoos. He was born at Route 1 of Alola as a Yungoos. Only a year after he was born, he was able to talk at the human language as he studied diligently. Then he decided to go aboard to Unova. He tried his luck at the elections at age of two. He failed. The Unovanian people had a common sense not to choose a Pokémon as their president, and did not choose him. They didn't have the same common sense five years later… Hazozra won the elections! He even won a second time. Damn those humans are stupid… The same was said by Hazozra himself as he hated people. I still don't understand why he hates people and still does his best for the Unovanian people. Hazozra was and still is feared. He was way bigger than normal Gumshoos. Normal Gumshoos stand on 70 cm, but Hazozra is 120 cm! His base stats are way stronger than normal Gumshoos! With heavy increased speed stat, and decent increase of his defenses stats. People will think twice before trying to attack him.

 

Sinnoh Elite Four Bertha just passed away because of Divoc in the hospital. "No!!!!" cried Hoenn Elite Four Drake "Agatha! My wife! I love you!!!!" he released his Pokémon "Salamence, this is your final order; Use Outrage on me. Kill me. I can't continue living without my wife Agatha."

Two hours later a doctor came out and searched for Drake. "Have you seen Drake?" he asked one nurse. "I came to tell him that his wife Agatha passed five minutes ago because of Divoc."

"He committed a suicide two hours because his wife Agatha died. How could she die just now?"

"The one who died two hours ago was Bertha! No… no way… that idiot!!!!!"

 

January 1, 2018. The year didn't open with a good sign for most people. So far all over the world passed away so far around 3,500,000 people. The Elite Four and champions were worried about the next Pokémon League. They gathered up for a discussion with a special permission they got from Gumshoos Hazozra for gathered their meeting.

"Alright… so far… We are in abysmal situation." Kanto Champion Lance showed the situation. "In Kanto it couldn't be even worse. There are only two GYM Leaders left; Misty and Brock. Erika is in jail."

"Why she wasn't released though?" asked Galar Champion Leon. "She was proven to be innocent."

"Yeah, but there is one officer named Taiga who fell in love with her, but his only way of showing that to her is shooting on her rubber bullets. We can't do anything about that."

"Poor girl…"

 

Five minutes later… Jail…

"Erika! I love you!" announced Taiga "I'm sorry for what I have done! I didn't know how to show my love to you! I'm just addicted to rubber bullets! I know! I'm a terrible person. I'll switch this cell with you! You are free."

"Sorry? Why?"

"Eh?"

"I mean… to be locked inside jail wasn't fun, but how did you know that rubber bullets is my fetish?" she kissed him.

"Wait! Erika you traitor!!!!! I was thinking we are friends!" cried Lenora.

"Sorry bitch, he is going to be my husband!"

"I'm the happiest man in the world! We'll find some isolated place, and I'll make you happy, my wife Erika!"

"Good idea! Who needs to be a Gym leader anyway?!" she held his hand and went for freedom.

 

"Anyway…" continued Lance. "Blaine is dead due to committing a suicide for no reason. Giovanni, Sabrina, and Surge have gone missing."

"And thanks to my ungrateful daughter Fuchsia has no GYM leader because I was promoted to the Elite Four…" said Koga.

"Johto is next." said Lance. "Whitney died during the attack of Team Rocket in Goldenrod. She was smashed by a massive Charizard by a mistake."

"Well… she was hated anyway by pretty much everyone…" said Kanto Elite Four Karen.

"Now… Chuck is also dead." continued Lance. "Poor man had Divoc in died two weeks ago."

"He was useless anyway…" said Karen. "This idiot had only two Pokémon god dammit!"

 

"So now it is my region…" said Steven.

"Speaking of your region… where is god dammit Drake?! And Agatha and Bertha are not here!" Bruno smashed the table.

"Nobody know who is Bertha and Agatha anyway…" said Karen. "After years I can't still tell which is which…"

"I wanted to talk about that right now." said Steven. "Agatha and Bertha died due to Divoc. Drake committed a suicide after Bertha died. I know what you are thinking… 'But his wife was Agatha'… Yeah he couldn't tell them apart as well. Bertha died before her…"

"oh…" sighed everyone.

"Wattson is dead, Brawly is dead. Tate and Liza had a fight because they idiot kids, and resigned from being GYM leaders."

Sinnoh was lucky; Not even a single GYM leader passed away, for now at least… Unova suffered with Lenora in prison, and Burge who was killed. Kalos: Grant is dead! Galar and Paldea: They are safe! For now.

"So to summarize it…." said Leon "We have fourteen GYMs with no leaders. We can't continue the year like this." "Any idea what should we do?"

Everyone thought for a few moments, and then Champion Cynthia proposed in idea "How about we'll continue this running League at September 2018? In the meantime, we'll train new GYM leaders. All of the trainers who managed to get a badge will able to use them. New challengers will be allowed. They might be in a disadvantage, but we can't do this to the trainers who won badges this league."

"I like the idea. But how can we trust that the virus will be over by then?" asked Leon.

"Some companies already try to make a vaccine." answered Cynthia. "Of course, I can't say for sure, but that's what we have for now."

"We'll go with that!" said Lance. "Any objections?". No one rejected the idea. "If someone has any recommendation I would like to hear about that."

"I have one." said Champion Geeta.

"No please… Geeta, not HER…" complained Karen.

"Nemona!" offered Geeta.

"That girl is fucking insane and fucked up in the head!" Hassel punched the table. "She is at champion level and way stronger than most of us, yet she always ruin the Paldea League by participating and winning for seven years in a row!"

"That's the exact reason she should be a GYM leader… So she won't ruin the league… She won already 10 badges for this league by the way."

"Fucking shit! Damn that Nemona! Fine! Let her be a GYM leader!"

 

March 9, 2018. Sinnoh.

Katsuya and Shirr were living together at her house since he arrived. They were sitting for the dinner along with Shirr's family. "Say, Katsuya, when is your birthday? I feel like we should celebrate you that."

"It was in February." He answered.

"Which date?" asked Bess.

"31."

Everyone stayed silent for a few seconds. "Katsuya, such a date doesn't exist." said Shirr.

"I know. My adoptive father said it was changed in 2002 to erase this date. That's why February ends on the 28 or 29."

"It never was like that." said Shirr. 'What's going on… it doesn't make any sense…' she was thinking.

"Well well…" said the Massel Mother. "It doesn't really matter when is your birthday. How about we'll celebrate it together tomorrow?"

"Great Idea!" added Tama. "And then after party Shirr and Katsuya could have a good time in their room."

"Tama! I told you already! We aren't dating!" Shirr was blushing.

"Liar." said Bess "You are always together and even sleeping in the same room."

"That's because we don't have enough rooms! Katsuya! Say something!"

Katsuya couldn't talk. Even with his mask on everyone could see that he is blushing with heavy red face.

"Katsuya, come with me." Shirr pulled him to her room to play Amnesia. "We are just friends. Got it?" she glared her sisters and locked the door.

"It is obvious… It is just a matter of time…" said Tama.

'Shirr Spark… good name…' her father was thinking.

"I never knew that Shirr is so slow…" sighed Bess. "They are sleeping in the same room for months, always together, have the same interests in Pokémon and yet they won't admit it…"

"Bess… weren't you against letting Katsuya enter our house?" asked Tama.

"Well… that's because I didn't know him at the time. But he is also a problem! He is even more shy than Shirr! He should do SOMETHING!"

"Well, well… let them have the time." said the mother.

 

June 20, 2018

Finally! A vaccine was ready! One company found a way to kill the virus. The idea was simple; taking the DNA of Pokémon with the same genus as Zubat in order to defeat Divoc. Since I'm fucking genius the world I've created already had a Pokémon like that; Woobat! Both Woobat and Zubat are bats. Not only that! Woobat is a Psychic Type which is super effective against Zubat's Poison type! Thank you, thank you. Now stand in the line if you want to suck to the genius I am.

Sadly… the genius I am was failed thanks to this shitty Hazozra! His fans refused to take the vaccine as they were thinking it is actually the virus. Wait! I have a savior!

"Time to work! Uzib! Ananth! Saica! Nog! Matoi! Save the world! Kill anyone who refuses to take the vaccine!" ordered Moho Sama. Thanks to him, the virus saga was completely over. In October 2018 nobody in the world had Divoc. The League Challenge is back! By the way… the number of people who were killed by Moho Sama was 15,969. The number of people who were killed by Divoc in total? 5,720,899 people!                           

Gumshoos Hazozra's Design, by me


Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 43- The Epitome of Cringe

  Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them master...