Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 20- The Depart, Again.

 

Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them masterfully along with the right item, ability, typing, move set, mechanic, team balance, care and love, and of course brilliant thinking mid battle will lead the trainer into victory!   

Shirr and Katsuya were about to go to their journey. Divoc is finally over. "Katsuya, with which region do you want to start with?"

"We are going together?"

"Of course. It will be boring to go alone."

"Yeah... it makes sense. We are both done with Sinnoh. But it is weird to go to a journey with your rival…"

"So do you want separate our ways?"

"No, of course not. You are my best friend. I think we should go to Paldea."

"Then wait two minutes for me. I have to go the toilet first."

 

While Waiting!!!!

"Katsuya!" called Bess who came with Tama to encourage him. 'Did you propose already?' she whispered.

"I… I don't know what are you talk about…!" his face was completely red.

'Come on…' Tama whispered as well. 'You are sleeping at the same room as Shirr for a year and you haven't progress at all?'

"I'm working on it…"

"Then promise that you will return to live with us!" said Tama.

"And I want you to call me "sister" when you return." urged Bess.

"Tama, Bess. That's enough... stop bullying Katsuya…" scolded them their father.

 

Aaron Blackseth sat on his office. He was irritated. "Damn you Moho Sama…". He slammed the desk with his fist. Two knocks were heard on the door. "You can get inside."

A new officer has appeared. "My name is Shun. I came to replace officer Taiga after he left the police." He bowed.

"Oh… so you are the new guy. Well, you were recommended by higher ups." Aaron wasn't in mood to talk.

"Is there is something wrong? You don't look very well…"

"It is just that my beliefs were destroyed…"

"If you want to share, I'm here, Aaron senpai."

"Do you know about Moho Sama?"

"Yeah. Everyone knows he saved the world from the virus. Thanks to him the divoc virus is gone."

"Exactly… but in order to do that he killed around 15,000 people… On one hand he saved the world, on the other he took the lives of so many. It is true, without him many more would have died, possibly millions… but I can't accept this… this is why I'm irritated…"

"Doesn't Moho Sama kill only sinners?"

"Yes, he does. But he doesn't have the right to decide who is sinner and who is not. But since nobody knows his face, along with the fact he saved the world, this case won't be open to begin with. It has closed before it was opened."

"Yeah… it was a long weird year."

"Wait… A year has passed since then?"

"I mean it is obvious. Isn't it?"

"Yeah you are right. You just reminded me that my future wife is finally legal. I have to buy a ring."

"How romantic! Congratulations!"

"Thanks! Now let's find her!"

 

Brazle took her bag and went outside her house. Time to adventure!

"Yo Brazle!" called one blond suspicious person. "Have you seen Miakko?"

"You two…. What do you want?"

"That's so cold of you…" said Nog. "You are our friend."

"Friend?! Okay listen… you gave me a Pokémon, and I thanked you. But you two gave me a whole life trauma…"

"So weird… Miakko doesn't have a problem with us…" Matoi was offended. "She won't say bad things to us just because we do sex outdoors…"

"Move away… I had enough. Since the day you two appeared, I and Miakko barely talked."

"And don't you think you are in fault here?" asked Nog.

"I don't know what you are talking about…" Brazle tried to cut the conversation.

"For someone who considers herself 'Her best friend', why did we have to talk to her when she was mentally broken after that day at Goldenrod City?" said Matoi. "I have no problem with helping her. She is our friend; that's what friends should do."

"Did you two come to fight? Leave me alone!". Brazle couldn't say the reason she couldn't help Miakko at that day. She knew nothing about Waiareas and Ryu. Unfortunately, Nog and Matoi could handle the situation much better. "Miakko already left to Unova two hours ago! Go have fun with her!" she shouted and went away. This is the unfortunate outcome of being friends with your idol. In the end, Brazle couldn't do anything for Miakko. She always saw her as someone she adored. But now that she has Nog, Matoi, her new parents, does Miakko even have a room for Brazle? Yet Brazle couldn't admit, even to herself, that she was the problem, and not Miakko.

 

Two days later the Furukawas reached Unova.

"It is the first time we are traveling together" giggled Miakko with joy.

"But we were traveling together from the start." Waiareas didn't understand what his daughter really meant.

"What I meant is that we are traveling together as a family for the first time."

Waiareas hugged Miakko "Miakko you are such a wonderful daughter." I'm a happy parent.

"What an adorable family!" Fuecoco came out of his Pokeball. "You are finally traveling together happily!"

"Come to think about it…" pointed out Ryu. "Fuecoco… why didn't you evolve already? Most of the others already evolved. Teddiursa is now Ursaring, Pidgeotto is Pidgeot, Piplup is Empoleon, Ralts is Gardevoir, Pawmo is Pawmot, Dratini is Dragonair, and even your friend Sprigatito is Meowscarada."

"I wait! I wait because my second form, Crocalor, it I hate!"

"So you'll evolve to Skeledirge very soon, right?" asked Miakko.

"It just a matter of a time! Take this rhyme!"

"I see… so I think we should train you a bit." smiled Waiareas. "And maybe to add a few members to our teams."

 

Catching friends in the wild!!!!!

"What is this?!!! It looks similar to me!" called Fuecoco.

"I don't see anything." Waiareas looked at the sand. But everyone noticed something was moving. Fuecoco's leg got bitten and it was drowned to the sand slowly, but with immense strength.

"Then it is a Ground type! Chikorita! Attack the sand!" ordered Miakko. The foe jumped high from the sand and loosen its grip on Fuecoco. Light brown colored with black stripes. The foe was very similar to Fuecoco at its look.

"Wait Miakko! Don't attack! He is a friend!" called Fuecoco. "He is croc like me! Sandile!" then Fuecoco talked to the sand croc. "Don't you want to join us? We are both crocodiles, we have a lot of to discuss." At this point I was sure that Fuecoco makes rhymes just for staying in character…

Sandile walked toward Miakko and nodded his long head. He chose Miakko as his trainer. More and more members were added to the Furukawa's teams. Miakko caught a Pawniard, as well as a Litwick. Somebody can now help Charizard in the Fire Type role. When it will finally evolve to Chandelure it will be one of Miakko's strongest special attackers on her team. However, those battles showed Miakko one thing she was worried about for a long time; Chikorita is indeed weak. Without the ability to evolve, or hold item, she stays as extremely weak Pokémon. Miakko knew; Brazle was right. She might have to take a difficult decision very soon.

Ryu caught a new team member as well. A Miccino; a small rodent who looked very weak. Yet even the weakest looking Pokémon can be in reality very strong. Waiareas caught a new Pokémon as well. Tyanmo; an Electric Type Pokémon with the ability Levitate. It means that it has no weaknesses, as the only weakness that Electric types have is Ground, which Levitate cancels. There are a few rare ways to hit this creature with super effective moves, but they are very specific. And by the way… this thing looks like a male cum! Sperm! Damn… I want to see cum now… let's concentrate a bit…

"Nog!"

"Matoi!"

"Nog!!!!!"

"Matoi!!!!"

"Do it harder!!!!"

"Hydro Pump!!!!!!!"

This is the best….

 

Paldea Region!!!!! I should stop with those screams when I switch my focus to other scenery… I'm addicted… sorry… anyway……!!!!!

Shirr and Katsuya reached the region. The decided it was the time to train a bit. They decided to train together, and searched for trainers who will accept them in a double battle. "How about those boy and girl?" pointed out Shirr. "They look from the academy of this region. It must be strong."

"Oh, would like to battle us?" asked the girl.

"Fine by me! It is the time to show ourselves how we grew stronger!"

"Our teachers will be very proud." smiled the girl. "Time to battle! Theom! Let's go! Each trainer will use two members, is that alright?". Shirr and Katsuya nodded.

"Yeah! Tuuina!" called Theom "Go! Meowth!" Theom summoned the Steel Type cat.

"Go! Wattrel!" called Tuuina and summoned the Electric bird.

"Go! Gyarados!" called Katsuya.

"Monferno!" summoned it Shirr. "Start with Flame Wheel!"

'There are a few options…' Tuuina was thinking 'I can attack the Gyarados with four time Electric effectiveness… but it is too dangerous…' "Come back Wattrel! Go! Quaxwell!" she summoned her starter Pokemon. Theom switched as well and summoned his Houndoom, his starter Pokémon. "And now Houndoom's special ability! Flash Fire!" explained Tuuina confidently. "Thanks to you hitting my brother's Pokémon with Fire type move, its Fire type moves' power increases!"

"They got us…" said Katsuya. "Gyarados… use Bite!" Quaxwell received a small damage.

"Theom!" called Tuuina.

"Don't worry sis! I won't kill it!"

"Do you think you have the time to talk?! You just summoned a Dark Type while I have a Fighting Type against you." Shirr ordered her ugly monkey to use Mach Punch on the stupid fire dog. It missed short the kill.

Theom ordered Houndoom to use Rain Dance. Katsuya and Shirr didn't understand what's going on. Why would Fire Type use it?

"Thanks brother!" she said and ordered my duck lunch to use Aqua Cutter, and destroyed the Monferno. "Quaxwell's special abilty; Moxie! When it takes down a Pokémon its attack increases!" At this point the battle was already over. I could tell you exactly what happened next, but it is pointless. But in short, Quaxwell destroyed each of Katsuya's and Shirr's Pokemon, and was harder to defeat with every kill due to Moxie.

"Thank you very much for giving us a great battle." thanked Shirr "You are very strong. Did the teachers you mentioned teach you how to battle?"

"Well… they are not exactly teachers… they were students like us…" said Theom. "It is more like that they taught us how to cooperate with each other. It is less about battling itself… more like trusting each other… I was a terrible brother to my sister before I met them."

"I would like to meet them. Can you tell their name?" asked Shirr.

"Furukawa Waiareas and Furukawa Ryu." said Tuuina. "They are a husband and wife. Thanks to them I became much more confident to myself."

"I see…" smiled Shirr. "I know them too. They are the parents of a very good friend of mine."

"Do you know where they are now?" asked Theom. "I want to meet them! It has been over a year since we last saw them."

"I don't know where they are now. But one thing I know for sure. You'll meet them if you'll reach the tag league."

Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 43- The Epitome of Cringe

  Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them master...