Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 32- Nosel and Matel

 

Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them masterfully along with the right item, ability, typing, move set, mechanic, team balance, care and love, and of course brilliant thinking mid battle will lead the trainer into victory!

   

"I guess we'll have to share the Magikarp between us…" Nog said.

"What about Dikaon?" Matoi asked.

"Fuck that guy!"

"So let's eat!!!! Bon appetite!"

"You two!" a policeman appeared. "Hands up! You two are under arrest!" the officer named Tanimura said.

"What?! What we have done?! We are innocent!" Matoi said.

"You two… you shot with an RPG, I'm sorry to say for you two, but this shit is illegal."

"How is it illegal?!!" Nog argued. "They sell it at the check in for the Safari Zone!"

"Yeah!" Matoi joined. "If that's illegal then the one who is in fault is the manager of the Safari Zone!".

Tanimura laughed "I can see your point… but let me tell you something! The manager knows it. He works with us. You see… the police managed to delete almost completely the crime in Hoenn. The issue came when we did our job so well to the point it looks like we are not working at all. So we need to catch some criminals just to show that we are working. That's when the idea came in, to force people to do small crimes. That way we can show that the police force works. That's how you two came in. You two are just victims of the system." Tanimura drew handcuffs and cuffed Nog and Matoi.

"This is not fair!" Nog shouted.

"What are you going to do with us?!" Matoi was worried.

"I'll take you to prison of course." Tanimura answered. "There is a prison near Fortree City, deep in the jungle. Sadly, once we'll get into the jungle we'll have to get out of the police car and walk with our feet. The soil is not suitable for road, and we can't use cars." He smiled. "But that's what makes it difficult to escape! As you'll have to walk in the jungle with many Pokémon that will gladly cancel your life subscription!"

 

Tanimura was driving for two hours to the Jungle. He took the criminals as close he could before they'll have to walk in the jungle. The jungle was dark. Matoi and Nog knew they'll have to escape somehow. But they couldn't talk to each other and make up a plan. They felt the Pokémon that wanted to eat them. While they haven't eaten for over a week! Damn it! Through the shadows moved slowly Pokémon that are probably predators and are searching for a fine meal. Matoi was worried but he trusted Nog to think about a way to escape.

"Out of the car! Now!" Tanimura said. "We'll have to walk for around 50 minutes until we'll get to the prison." He cuffed them again. "That's… if you'll survive of course!"

"Let us eat something! We haven't eaten for a damn week!" Matoi said.

"You'll have your meal once we'll get to prison. It will be exactly the time for dinner. Now move your asses!!!!"

They walked through the dark shadows of the forest, they felt the mud splashing on their face due their steps. They felt this is the end for them. Nog knew he has to do something. Five minutes into the walk he said: "Mister officer… I need to pee."

"Wait until we'll get to the prison."

"I feel like I'm going to piss on myself! Let me pee dammit! I can't hold back!"

"… Fine…" He aimed with his gun. "Don't try doing anything funny. If you will, I won't hesitate to shoot."

Surprisingly, all Nog did was to pee.

 

40 minutes of walking later…

"We are almost there." Tanimura said. "For the end of your lives.". He called the prison warden "I have two pieces of meat coming. I'll be there in the next five minutes."

Nog knew he has to the take chance that Tanimura is busy even for a second. "Matoi! Now!". The two chocked Tanimura with their strong arms, and passed him out. They took the keys for their handcuffs from Tanimura's pocket, and set themselves free.

"Finally… we are free from that asshole! But how are supposed to find our way out in this jungle?! Dammit!" Matoi said.

"You seem to underestimate your husband…"

"Wait, Nog, you had a plan?!"

"I did. Remember when I went to pee? Well, I actually left my zipper opened, and dropped sperm around 20 meters between each one. Only we have to do is follow my cum and we are out. See? The first drop of cum is right near us." He pointed with his finger.

"Nog! You are genius!

And they followed the cum. However… around 500 meters later…

"Where is the cum?!!!!!!" Nog screamed. "Where is it?!!!!"

"Wait! Could it was evaporated?!"

"It is impossible! Not in such dark forest and such late hour! Where is it?!!!!"

 

"Jacob!" Akira raged. "Where have you been?!!!!"

"Oh, I was in the forest. Someone left the best cum I ever eaten on the soil."

"Give me some! Dammit!" Rabbi punched him.

"Sorry! I ate all of it!"

"Asshole! You should have left us some!!!!"

 

"Fuck! We are screwed!!!!" Matoi screamed.

"We are going to die here!"

"We have to find food!"

They walked at the dark shadows, and sun was about set. The dark night is coming. At such forest like that, it will be impossible to see when the night comes. They found a banana tree and went to pluck the fruit from the tree.

…. That wasn't a banana tree…

The Tropius glared at them and ran after them. Like the hell that they'll eat it! "Shit!!!! Nog, run!!!!" and two ran away from the rampaging monster. They managed to escape and went back to search for food. From the high trees jumped on them a predator and wanted to eat them alive. It was a fiendish Absol. It stomped on Nog with its body weight, and prepared its claws to use Night Claw for the kill. "Don't dare eat my husband!!!" Matoi took a small stone and threw it on the monster. However it made it even angrier and hungrier as well. It used Dark Pulse on Matoi and was about to eat Nog. "Someone! Help!!!!" Matoi cried.

"Don't dare to eat grandma!!!!!" a hunter shot with his hunting rifle, and killed the Absol. "Oh… you are not grandma…"

"Thanks man, you saved me!" Nog thanked him.

"You welcome." The hunter said. "By the way, did you see a girl named Little Red Riding Hood? I'm searching for her."

"What she looks like?" Nog asked.

"She is little." The hunter answered. "And she wears a red hood."

Yeah… good description mister hunter… as if that's going to help…

"Oh shit! The Absol probably ate Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood! Tell me where is grandma!!!!!!!!" he aimed his rifle at the dead Absol. "So you are refusing to talk huh?!!! Think you can stay silent?!!!!". Matoi and Nog decided to leave the hunter and found a place to sleep at the dark in hope they'll stay alive until morning.

 

…. Day nine of eating nothing. They woke up the morning and decided to search for food.

"Nog! Can you smell it?!"

"Yeah, I can! It is a cream! It is coming from there!!!!!!"

No, the cream wasn't cum for once, if you ask…

They saw a huge castle made out of vanilla cream in the middle of the forest. They were so hungry and started to eat the delicious and unhealthy food. They were happy; it was their first meal in over a week. They ate so much, and fell asleep.

"Lord Froslass… they fell asleep. Those men actually ate me!"

"This is part of the job you had to do, Alcremie. Got it?!"

"I never wanted to capture men for such a reason. Please, release them!"

"You want that I'll kill all of your family?"

"N-no!"

"So lock the door of your castle."

 

Froslass looked upon the prisoners. "Wake up already!"

Nog and Matoi found themselves locked in a cage, with their lower body frozen. "This is… a Froslass!" Matoi pointed out on her. "Release us! What do you want from us?!"

"You two look very sexy, so I'll make you my decorations. You see… I've always searched for men to catch. But none of them were good enough… but you two, are exactly my taste. So I lured you to my castle."

"Thanks for compliment." Nog was blushing. "Wait! No! Are you going to kill us?! Release us immediately!"

"Hmm… how about no?"

"Fuck you! I can't believe I beg for mercy from a Pokémon!" Nog shouted.

"It will take around six hours until you'll be completely frozen. Hahaha!!!!" laughed the Froslass and went to sleep.

 

Three hours later…

"Damn… I'm hungry again…" Nog said. "And it is so cold…"

"What did you expect… from eating sugar… you feel full quickly and then your sugar level drops and you'll even hungrier than before…"

"Yeah… you are right…" Nog said. "Wait! It wasn't Matoi's voice! Who said that?!"

"Oops… I'm so embarrassed… Froslass told me not talk with you."

"The castle?!"

"I'm Alcremie…"

"Oh… Now it makes sense! But you don't seem to be evil. Why did you capture us?"

"Froslass put a spell on me that turned me to a giant monster… and she threated to kill my family in Galar… so I had to abduct you guys… I saw you two. All you did is honestly searching for food while being abducted by that policeman…"

"And don't you think you can defeat her?"

"Without any super effective moves… I can't. Sadly our species doesn't learn other than Fairy Type and Normal Type moves…"

"But you can. With TMs."

"TMs?"

"Simply it is a way to learn moves that you can't learn on your own growth. There is one move your species can learn to defeat a Froslass; Mystical Fire. I have that TM on me. Alcremie, will you help us?"

Alcremie hesitated for a few moments, but decided to take the chance. She won't be a slave anymore!

"Matoi! Wake up! It is the time to fight! Alcremie! Use Mystical Fire!!!!!"

Froslass saw her ice being melted "Alcremie! What have you done?!!"

"I won't be your slave anymore!!!! I'm going to freedom with these two!". Alcremie defeated her lord and melted her to dust. The spell was broken, and she returned back to her normal small size.

"Well… thank you Alcremie. You saved us." Matoi said.

"I'm going with you guys!"

"Wait what?!" the two were confused.

"Don't you have a Pokeball?"

"We do actually…" Nog said.

"Our first Pokemon… Let's go Alcremie!" Matoi rejoiced.


Writer notes:

The idea for this chapter came in when I was during a jogging. I saw out of nowhere on the soil a scattered pack of cards. Then I got the idea to make a chapter about Hensel and Gretel, with of course… cum instead of the bread at this section of the story. Nog and Matoi were already planned from the start to have an Alcremie on their team from the very beginning, so it was also a great chance to introduce her to their team.   

Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 51- I'm the Baker! And Idan is Part of My Bakery!

  Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them master...