Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 40- Hentai Artists are the Happiest Artists in the World

 

Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them masterfully along with the right item, ability, typing, move set, mechanic, team balance, care and love, and of course brilliant thinking mid battle will lead the trainer into victory!  

 

Shirr and Katsuya traveled in Kanto for the last few weeks. For Katsuya, being with Shirr was the happiest period of his life. Shirr, along with her family were the only people who could have trust. She is the most important person for him, but he was worried; He knew that Sabrina was stalking them and she could have appeared at any moment and hurt his friend. No, friend won't be enough to describe her; she gave him home, people he wanted to cherish. He was in deep love with her, but due to his past and the treatment he had at his official home, Team Rocket, and he didn't know what he should do to confess to her. He knew one thing; he doesn't want to come back to Giovanni. But spending more time with Shirr could end up with her death. He was struggling, what should he do? Leave her and protect her, or stay with her and do his best trying to use his strength? The real issue was that in reality, he can't protect her. Even with his Synchro Pokémon, Toxicroak, that was imbued at his body he still was defeated by her when they first met. How can he protect someone who is stronger than him? Not to mention that out of all the Synchro Pokémon users of Team Rocket he is by far the weakest.

Shirr treated Katsuya with a meal. She bought for him a croissant filled with chocolate. "Sorry…" Katsuya said.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You always treat me, yet I always eat alone afterwards."

"Katsuya, it is okay. You have your problems. You just don't to show your face. That's fine."

"… Why do you always act like that? You know nothing about me yet you are always considering and nice. Despite you know me for over a year I haven't shown you my face…"

"But I know you. I know you always help me when I need, you calm me down when I'm in a bad mood, what a person needs more than that?"

"You know nothing about my past yet I know everything about you; your family, your history, everything. I could me a murderer you know!"

Shirr held Katsuya's hand "Katsuya, you are you. I know the you of now. I need no more than that. We are family at this point, and I won't force you tell me if you don't want to. When you'd feel you want to tell me, I'll gladly listen. This is how family is."

"…. Not the family I know of…" he said very quietly to himself. Shirr didn't hear that.

"Well, enough of that for now. Katsuya, I challenge you to a battle!"

"Right now?"

"You want eat and we'll do it later? The point is, enough with the depression."

"No." Katsuya took out one of his Pokeballs "Go! Umbreon!"

"Then I'll go with this one! Go, Walrein!"

 

They spent the whole day together with battles against each other. At the evening they rented a room at Pewter City to spend the night. Katsuya felt Sabrina's presence and he knew that he must take a decision now, before it is too late. He waited for Shirr to fall asleep, left his belongings and Pokémon at the room, and at 10:50 PM he left the room. Sabrina was waiting for him outside. "Good decision, Katsuya. You finally came back to the place you belong to." Sabrina said. Katsuya left without saying a word. It was difficult enough for him, but what choice he had?

 

"Oh, Katsuya is back!" One Team Rocket member said.

"Katsuya, I've heard that you have a girlfriend! Who could believe that you of all people had one?" another Rocket member mocked him.

"No, no. It is impossible! He is probably in deep love with her but she doesn't care!"

"As if anyone could love Katsuya. He is just the boss' personal puppet!"

"You are too cruel. He is going to cry! Hahahaha!!!!!!"

"You guys! Enough with that!" Sabrina put end to this. "The boss is going to punish Katsuya personally. Don't dare to intervene!"

"We are sorry Sabrina!!!!!!" they bowed.

"Although… I agree. Even if she likes him she will hate Katsuya once she sees the truth! Hahahaha!!!!!!!!" Sabrina laughed.

All of the Team Rocket members laughed together.

'I know this already… The only reason that Shirr travels with me is because she doesn't know the truth!!!!!! Once she'll know she'll run away, as my mother abandoned me as a baby. No one could truly love me!'

 

"Where have you been all this time?!" Giovanni slapped Katsuya. "You haven't sent me even a single Pokémon for this year and a half!"

"You told me that my job as Team Rocket member is suspended for now!"

"And you told me that you will still send me Pokémon. I didn't give the job to other members because I was depended on you! Because of you we've lost millions!"

Katsuya stayed silent.

"It is because of your girlfriend, right?!"

"Shirr has nothing to do with this!!!!"

"You even call her by her first name, she changed you that much!" Giovanni punched him. "I'll have to punish you." Giovanni used Psychic and threw Katsuya to the "Training Room", a huge hallway that is used to train Team Rocket's members and Pokémon.

Giovanni got a call "What is it?"

Team Rocket Member said to him "Someone attacks Team Rocket! It is a woman! With Spiky red hair!"

'Shirr… What are you doing here?' Katsuya was thinking.

"How the hell she reached here so quickly?! Well, it is actually perfect for us. I'll torture her and then kill her." Giovanni said. "Battle as much as you can. I need her to be weak as possible."

"Boss! Please!!!!! Don't touch her!"

"You shut up! This is your punishment for disobeying me."

"I came here so you won't harm her!"

"And your girl was stupid enough to care about you. Even your mother threw you away to the trash as a baby. Well, it is the best for her. She'll realize that you are a Rocket member and then she'll reject you before her death."

"Giovanni!!!!!!!"

"I told you to call me 'Boss' you piece of shit!" Giovanni slammed Katsuya again with Psychic.

 

Thirty minutes ago…

Shirr was sleeping. She felt something heavy sitting on her stomach and licking her face at the same time. "Umbreon, what's going on?" She noticed that Katsuya is gone. "When I think about that… he was acting very strange today…" Umbreon went outside the room "Umbreon, lead me to where Katsuya is." She ran as fast as she could. It was no issue for her as a sportswoman. She reached an underground basement. It was locked. "Katsuya is here…" she didn't think twice and kicked the door and pierced it.

"What is the sound?" one Rocket Member said.

"It is the door!" another said. Two Rocket members went to check it.

"Team Rocket… So that's to organization Katsuya belongs to. I almost forgot the day I met him…" she said to herself as she saw the outfits "Katsuya is here, right?!"

"She is just one girl, I can handle her!" the first member said. "You are-" he wasn't able to complete the sentence before Shirr kicked his chin and knocked him out.

"Who the hell is she?! Be careful guys! She might be as strong as that 'Blaze- Girl' and her family!"

"What nonsense you are say-" he wasn't able to complete his sentence as well before getting knocked out by Shirr's kick that broke his spine.

"As I said, tell me where Katsuya is!"

"We need backups!!!!! She won't even let us to summon our Pokémon!!!!"

"Call Sabrina!"

"She just went out to buy herself something!"

"At this hour?! What kind of stores are open at this hour?!"

"You know better than I do! You go there all the time because you are a single and lonely!!!!!"

"Fuck!!!!!"

"I'll inform Giovanni!!!!"

 

Fifteen minutes later.

"Giovanni told me that we should take care of this!!!!!"

"Fucking shit! She knocked out seventy percent of our entire division by herself without using Pokémon!" he was knocked out as well.

"What she finds about Katsuya anyway?!"

"Tell me where he is. Now! Unless you want to lose some years of your life!" Shirr glared at him.

"Fucking hell! I'm not sacrificing my life for this! I'll tell you! Take the elevator to floor minus 5, there where he is."

"You should have done this way earlier. You have wasted my time!" she kicked this Rocket out of rage.

Shirr took the elevator down to floor minus 5. She misclicked and pushed the button of minus 4, but she didn't notice that. She went outside the elevator and reached at a dark room. "Katsuya?!" she called. The room was filled with tanks of water, but more importantly, there were Pokémon in those tanks. There were so many, but some of them included Blaziken, Samurott, Raichu, Inteleon, Skarmory, and many others. She read the description "'Synchro Pokemon materials'… Are those the sources of Katsuya's powers?" she said to herself. She then noticed that she is at floor minus 4, not 5. She took the elevator down and found Katsuya bleeding recumbent at the floor "Katsuya! What happened to you?" she held him and helped him to stand up.

"Shirr… why are you here… you know the truth about me now… why do still care?"

"You think I'd run away from you just because you are Team Rocket member?! You think I forgot that you attacked me when first met? But that's not the real you! The real you is the one who lived with me at the same room for a year!"

"I had enough with this!" Shirr got shot by Shadow Ball and pushed away from Katsuya "It is the punishment time!" Giovanni said. Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Shock Wave, and many other moves; Giovanni shot them one by another at Shirr.

"Giovanni!!!!! No, Boss! Please!!!! Stop!!!!"

"Do you really think you have the right to ask that?" He then used Psychic on Shirr and locked her in the air. "What do you find him about him anyway? Do you know even how he looks like? Did he show you his face?"

"He didn't. But I don't care. When Katsuya will feel it is the right time, then I'll gladly accept."

"Hahahaha!!!! That's because you don't know how he looks like! Even his mother abandoned him because of his ugly face!"

"That's all you have to say? People who judge other people by their look… I hate them the most."

"Well… that's what I've told him anyway. He actually believed that…" Giovanni said and was about to reveal his cards. "I'm going to get rid of you two so I'll tell you so you could know this at your afterlife… Katsuya has a scar at his lips. But does he actually?"

"Giovanni… what are you trying to say…? I do have that scar…"

"Because your scar was made by me… twenty one years ago."

"What are you talking about?! I'm only eighteen years old… how is this possible?!"

"And you even believed that… you are such a fool… Hahaha!" Giovanni laughed. "So let tell me tell you, about the real you!"

"The real me…?"

"In short… I told you that your mother abandoned you. Well, she didn't. When I first started with Team Rocket, I needed a unique soldier for myself. I found one mother who just gave birth. She had no husband, so I chose her, and you to kidnap. Sadly I couldn't bring myself to kill her as Team Rocket just started. If I did so, my plans would have been screwed. So I just needed to do one thing, make sure she'll never have the chance to see you. I cut your lips, and brain-washed you to think you are ugly. Already at the age of three you refused to go out without a mask. The plan was a success. You became the perfect puppet."

"You… Do you realize what you have done to Katsuya?!!!!!" Shirr screamed. "Katsuya! It is just as I said, people love you! You were never wrong!"

"Giovanni!!!!!!!!! You bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Katsuya shot a Sludge Bomb at him. Giovanni attacked him with Psyshock.

"Story time isn't over. When you were five years old I started testing my invention."

"Synchro Pokémon… right?" Shirr asked.

"Right. Synchro Pokémon is a method of fusing Pokémon into humans. It basically gives humans the power of Pokémon, I fused Alazkazam into myself, and for you I gave Toxicroak. The reason was simple; in a case you have go against me, you'll able to do nothing with a Pokémon with four times weakness against mine." "However, a few years afterward you fell into a coma during your training. I was too violent on you. It took you three years to wake up. And you didn't realize the time has passed at all. So I said nothing. You were thinking that you are three years younger than what you actually were."

Katsuya was about to break apart.

"What about Katsuya's date of birth?! February 31?! Such a date doesn't exist!" Shirr asked at rage.

"Oh. It was simple. I gave him a random fake date of birth when he asked me when his birthday, just to limit his chances to find his mother. I needed him as my puppet. I forgot at the time that there is no 31 at February, so I explained to him later that date was used in the past. It is magic how that idiot believed that." "Now I'll have to get rid of you, the woman that changed and ruined my soldier!"

"Katsuya hasn't changed!" Shirr declared. "I'm sure that he was always the man I know. You just forced him to be like that!"

"No… I'm a monster… I kill people and Pokémon. I'm a criminal…" Katsuya wasn't in a stable state.

"Katsuya! Listen to me! I know you better than anyone! You are good person! I can prove that!"

"How can you prove that?" Giovanni mocked her.

"Katsuya! You were able to evolve your Eevee to Umbreon! Think about that! The only way to do that is by care and love!"

"Woman! You are getting on my nerves!!!!!" Giovanni shot a Psyshock at Katsuya. Shirr drew to Pokeballs "It is no use for you to summon your Pokémon. This room is built in such a way that it can cancel Pokballs from working at the push of a button."

"Then let's test it!!!!!!!!" Shirr shot the two Pokeballs at Giovanni, one at his face and one at his stomach.

"What?!!!!!!!!!!" He received the hits. One of the balls completely destroyed his eye and the other one broke two his ribs. Shirr used the chance and took Katsuya and ran away from the place. Giovanni was knocked out heavily injured. He will wake up ten hours later, and will swear that he has to get rid of those two personally when he'll fully heal.

 

Two hours later…

Katsuya was calmed down a bit. Shirr prepared him a meal as Katsuya lied down at the bed. "Shirr!" he said.

"What is it?"

"I can't hold it back anymore…" he took off his mask. "Shirr, I love you."

"Me too."

"No! Not like a family. As a woman."

"I meant the same thing. I love you as a man. And I gotta say, Katsuya, you are handsome."

"Is it okay for me to do it?"

No… you don't mean… They are going to cancel her period?!!!!!

Shirr kissed him at his lips. "I love you."

Please… no…

Fucking shit they are doing it! Holy shit what he is doing to her?!!!! So brutal!

… Now she is on top!!!!!

Two hours has passed…

For fuck sake they probably tried every pose possible and they are still in that!

… I'm about to throw up… I prefer men man X man, not man X woman…. I can't watch it anymore… let's look at other things in the world…

 

"Brazle!"

"Hiroki!"

"Brazle!"

"Hiroki!"

You two just started dating god dammit!!!!!!

Let's find another place before I'll throw up again…

 

"Waiareas!"

"Ryu!"

"Waiareas!"

Fuck my life…….. I give another chance before killing myself…

 

"Nog!"

"Matoi!"

Yes!!!!!! That's what I love!!!!!

"Hydro Pump!!!!!!"

"Tail Whip!!!!"

The best…

 

Shirr and Katsuya were sleeping together and hugging each other. "Katsuya… we have to find your mother. I'm sure that she is somewhere searching for you."

"I know. That's why I'm done with masks. Thanks to you. But I have to get stronger, so I can protect you."

"I'll train you." And they kissed each other again.                             


This Chapter's Artwork. By me.


Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 43- The Epitome of Cringe

  Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them master...