Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 42- Chikorita's Spotlight

 

Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them masterfully along with the right item, ability, typing, move set, mechanic, team balance, care and love, and of course brilliant thinking mid battle will lead the trainer into victory!  

 

"Twenty more push-ups! Don't be lazy!"

"Isn't that enough?! We are doing it for two hours already!"

Oh Yeah! Moho Sama is raping someone! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I need you to be at top physical condition. So as I said; twenty more push-ups."

Cool! He wants that his victim will be sexy as fuck! I'm so horny…

"But Hiroki! It is too much for me!"

What the fuck…? Hiroki…? What's going on?!!!!!

"Brazle I'm sorry…" the man said. He brought a bottle of water to her.

Brazle?!!!! That's not Moho Sama raping someone?!!!! Fucking shit! I got horny for nothing!!!!!

"Why do you force me to do it anyway?" Brazle asked.

"Brazle, I need you to be strong. It will help you. Who knows who will attack us at our journey?"

"That's not a problem; you'll be there to protect me, right?"

"Of course I will! You are my girlfriend, I love you, but that's not the issue…"

"That's not the real reason; are you afraid to tell me the real reason? Just tell me, it is okay."

"Fine, I'll tell you. Brazle, your problem is your low self-confidence. That's something when my teachers did in order to train the rookie policemen. When someone get stronger their confidence increases. Brazle, in your case it is more important; you have a trauma to being physically weak. I'm certain we can solve that together!"

Brazle hugged Tanimura "Thank you. You care for me. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend than you! I'm going to train as much needed!"

 

"Let's go! To Kalos!" Miakko decided.

"Why Kalos?" Waiareas asked.

"I have to get the Mega Bracelet. That's the best place to get it!"

"Miakko, about that, we'll have to delay it a bit." Ryu said. "There is a place a where Papa and I want to go first."

"Oh sorry… I always decide the next region myself without asking you. So where are we going?" Miakko asked.

"Paldea. The region where we were trained to become Pokemon trainers in order to get you back to us." Ryu answered. 

And so, they traveled to Paldea, the region where it all started. They took the ship and sailed to the region. They left it and walked walked and climbed on their way to Mesagoza, the city that holds the Uva Academy, the school where Waiareas and Ryu were studying to become Pokemon trainers. On their way Miakko caught a Marill. Miakko realized that her team has very few options to counter Dark types and Fighting types. Marill was the perfect solution to that, as a Water/ Fairy type.

"Wait… where are Nog and Matoi?" Waiareas asked.

 

One hour earlier…

"Nog! Don't stop! You are good!"

"Matoi, shouldn't we leave the ship? It will leave the dock very soon!"

"You come so fast anyway! How long are we fucking anyway?! It can't be like three hours or something!"

It was five hours….

"Nog you bitch!!!! Out all the times you decided now to come so late?!!!!!"

The ship already left Paldea's dock three hours ago and it was very far from any land with only water nearby.

"Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matoi, what are we going to do now?!!!!!"

"I mean… we are at the middle of the ocean… we can fuck for now. What else are we going to do? We'll decide when we'll reach the land."

"Good idea!"

"Will you shut the fuck up?!!!!" The resident of the nearby room yelled at them "I have two children sleeping and you ruined their sleep! Go to hell!"

 

Mesagoza was garish as usual. Many tourists came to visit the place with its hotel, and of course to get abused by merchants who screwed them with insane prices on very useless things such as sand that Nemona stepped on. But who could resist this?! It is Nemona! On the other hand no one was stupid enough to buy anything related to Geeta. Due to this, Geeta fell into a deep depression, and ate much lower amount of food than a normal human should. She never showed this in public, but there was a rumor that she has considered to commit a suicide.

 

They reached Uva academy during the noon. Waiareas knocked on the main door of the school. "Who are you?!" The art Teacher opened the door. His name was Hassel, and he also was part of Paldea's Elite Four. He was even taller than Waiareas, but not by much.

"We used to study in the school around a year and half ago" Ryu said. "We want to meet Director Clavell."

"Huh?!!! What the hell are you talking about?! You two look like you are at your thirties! There is no way you were studying here! This school welcomes only teens!"

"Aren't they look familiar?" one student said.

"I'm sure I saw them on TV one day!"

"Yeah me too! But I don't remember when and where!"

"Students, go to your classes." The Director Clavell came in and scolded them.

"But teacher Hassel won't come in. He argues with two people who say they know you, Director."

"I'll take care of this. Now wait for your Teacher in your class." "Hassel, what's going on?"

"These two adults and this young woman want to see you. They say they were studied here before. But there is no way it is possible!"

Clavell took a look at them. "Mister and Miss Furukawa, why are you here?" he was surprised to see them.

"You know them?!" Hassel was surprised.

"They were studying here; just as they told you."

"But Uva Academy welcomes only teens to prepare them to the Pokémon League!"

"They were a special case. Now go to your students. Don't waste their precious studying time."

"Yes Director!"

 

Calvell and the Furukawas were meeting at Calvell's office. "Is she your daughter?" Calvell asked.

"Thank you for taking care of my parents. Thanks to you I was able to meet them."

"No, no. It was due to your parents care, miss…?"

"Furukawa Miakko." Miakko answered.

"We decided that now it might be the time to meet you and show our gratitude." Ryu said.

"It is fine. I'm just glad that you were to complete your mission so quickly. The kids were saying that they saw you two on TV. I'm not too informed with shows; did you participate in reality show or something similar?"

"It is probably… that day at Johto." Waiareas answered. "You probably heard about it; a mass terrorist attack by Team Rocket."

"And then the one who were fought against it were a husband and his wife and a young woman… those were you?!" he was surprised.

"Yeah… and that's how I realized that my parents are my real parents."

"Miss Miakko… how many badges do you have?"

"As of right now, I have seven." She answered.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" Calvell asked politely.

"Anything."

"Would you show a great battle to the kids?" "You see, during July and August Uva Academy is used as a Pokémon school to prepare trainers to the Pokémon League; that's how your parents were studying here. But most of the year, this school is used as a normal school. Unfortunately, while there are some classes of Pokémon battling, they are very rare and far between. The kids rarely see trainers who are during their journey. Of course, we have some Elite Four and Champions come here, but there is no a middle ground between the Elites and kids without an experience. I've thought it might be a great chance to show them. What do you say?"

"Sure! It is a practice after all!"

 

Director Calvell gathered one class at lobby. They were children at the age of nine to ten. "Today we have special class. We have three trainers who are during their Pokémon journey. Meet Waiareas, Ryu, and Miakko. Waiareas and Ryu used to be students here at Uva Academy, so think them as your seniors."

"Cool!"

"Director Calvell, what are we going to do?"

"They are going to show you a battle against me. Miss Miakko, would you like to challenge me?"

"Gladly! Go! Toxtricity!"

"Then I'll go with this one; Quaxwell. Kids, my Pokémon is a Water Type, which is weak against Miss Miakko's Electric type. What do you think I should do to defeat it?

"Switch to Ground type!" The class called.

"Great answer. Then I'll switch. I summon this one! Wooper!" That Wooper was a Paldean Wooper, which is a Poison/ Ground type. "What do you think Miss Miakko should do?"

"Attack with a different move!" One student called.

"That is correct, but for this time, Miakko will show you what happens when you use a move of a type that your Pokémon resists.

Miakko ordered to use Acid and it defeated the Wooper with one hit.

What The Fuck just happened…?

Calvell whispered to Miakko "Em… don't you have a weaker thing to show us that won't defeat my Pokémon with one hit…? We can't give a lesson that way…"

"But I don't. All of my Pokémon are just as strong."

"Miakko, you are wrong." Waiareas said. "You still have one Pokémon that fits to this role."

"Papa, what are you trying to say…?"

"You didn't forget about HER, right?" "I've told you that you could find a niche for her, a role that only she could fit herself into. Now it is the time."

Miakko just realized. "I'll be right back soon!"

"The battle is over?!" one child was disappointed.

"Don't worry. She'll be back soon. In the meanwhile I'll tell you about my adventures with my husband and my daughter." Ryu said.

 

"Fuck!!!!!!!" One machine was exploded at Oak's lab. "Professor Oak! Do something about her!!!!!!!" One scientist called.

"Shit!!!!! She is trying to kill me!!!!!" another one ran away from the monster.

"I've told you to battle her!!!!! Do your job properly!!!!!!" Oak yelled at him.

"It has been already five months I'm doing it non-stop! Be reasonable, professor!!!!"

"When Miakko is going to take her away?!!!! Please!!!!!!"

"She is staying here forever. She is too weak to battle proper battles against advanced trainers!" "Just do your job!!!!"

"Shouldn't we release her to the wild?!!!!"

"What are you saying?!!!! Miakko helped this lab for years. She is like a granddaughter to me! We can't do it no matter what!"

"Shit!!!! She just destroyed the fax machine!!!!!"

"Not the fax machine!!!!! Now this is unacceptable!!!! Professor!!!! Do something!!!" Who the fuck uses a fax machine at 2019…

 

Ten minutes later…

Ryu told stories to the children. They were fascinated in her stories about her adventures.

"You are really good handling children" Clavell said.

"I have to. I'm a mother after all." Ryu smiled. She saw Miakko was back "Well kids, story time is over." "Miakko, have you brought her?"

Chikorita snapped out of her Pokeball, she was anxious for battle. She fought many of Clavell's Pokémon. She lost some of the battles but showed a variety of moves such as Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Ancient Power, and Reflect. She had one of the most fun experiences she had in a while.

"Wow! Chikorita is such a cool Pokémon!" one child said.

"When I'm going to be a trainer I'll catch a Chikorita for sure!"

The lesson was over and the children went to their other lessons for the day. "Miss Miakko, I have a suggestion. Tell me if you are against it." Clavell said. "Oak has told me about a Chikorita he takes care of who enjoys battling. Now I know she is yours. Would you like to let me take care of her?"

Miakko didn't answer. She didn't understand the intention of the question.

"I know this Chikorita will stay weak forever due to imbued Everstone at her body. But, this is perfect for me. She could be a great teaching asset for Uva Academy. I know she loves battling, and by staying at Uva she will able to fight as much as she wants. What do you think?"

Chikorita's eyes shined. She ran toward Clavell with a smile on her face. "I took care of her in order to help her. If you can give her a better life than I can, and she wants it anyway, then, she is yours." Miakko said.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of her. And don't forget, you are still her owner. If you wish to see her, just call me and I'll send her to you."

The niche in being weak… I've never thought about it. Chikorita being weak eventually led her to be a teaching Pokémon. I guess that everyone can find their role in their life, no matter how miserable they are, nor how weak they are. Everyone has something they can do.                                       

Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 43- The Epitome of Cringe

  Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them master...