Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 47- The Final Preparations before the League

 

Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them masterfully along with the right item, ability, typing, move set, mechanic, team balance, care and love, and of course brilliant thinking mid battle will lead the trainer into victory! 

  

The Furukawas were about to end their journey. First, Miakko came to challenge Nemona. She was surprised and disappointed that she won't battle her, but instead against her best friend Arven. Nemona caused a mess as a GYM leader; No one was able to defeat her and she never held back. Therefore, the league decided to put her as a GYM leader by name only, and used Arven as a GYM leader. Arven wasn't weak; in fact, he was surprisingly strong. His skills as a trainer were almost as good as Nemona's, and he was strong as Penny. As a GYM leader, Arven used Pokémon that he caught during his journey to heal his dog's wounds. The Herba Mystica is an herb that can enhance Pokémon's stats, as well as heal them. This is what made Arven so strong. Unfortunately for him, a few days after battling Miakko he was arrested and was put in prison for using drugs, as the Herba Mystica was an illegal drug that using will give a more severe punishment than using Rare Candy.

Miakko then traveled to Kalos. She met with Nog and Matoi and to her next GYM battle, against Korrina of the Fighting type. Shirr and Katsuya moved on in their journey. They asked Nog and Matoi to not tell Miakko that they became a couple; they wanted to surprise them. Miakko was struggling against Korrina's Mega Lucario. Then Matoi read Lucario's DEX entry.

"Nog look… it is said that Lucario can read thoughts!"

"Do you think what I think?!"

"Hell yeah! That's my plan! Let's help Miakko!"

The two smiled with a nasty smile and looked at Lucario.

'I want to suck one hundred dicks at once!' Matoi screamed in his thoughts.

'I'm going to make a Lucario steak with each of its parts!' Nog laughed in his heart.

'I never said that…. Only thoughts… there is nothing illegal about wishing killing a Lucario!' Matoi laughed in his thoughts.

This is how Miakko was able to defeat Korrina. Lucario couldn't keep fighting with hearing Nog's and Matoi's fiendish thoughts, and was fainted. Korrina gave to Miakko, Ryu, and Waiareas the Mega Bracelet. In Miakko's next GYM battle Charizard was able to change his form to Mega Charizard Y and caused a terror to Valerie of the Fairy Type, and then as she traveled back to Sinnoh she easily defeated Roark of the Rock Type with the combo of using Charizard Y's ability, Drought along with Solar Beam. At last, she traveled to Alola and took on Kiawe's Trial on Wela Volcano. She heard about Timmy Kafot's story, by how he was murdered along with his family by judge Yagami on this volcano.

"Timmy did nothing wrong then… his Pokémon only tried to protect him… what happened to the judge?" Ryu asked.

"He went missing." Kiawe answered. "Nobody knows his whereabouts." Waiareas, Ryu, and Miakko all assumed it was Moho Sama who got rid of him.

 

A few days afterwards, Waiareas and Ryu met the champions Cynthia and Diantha. They challenged them for a double battle, which the champions agreed. Waiareas used his new Mega Garchomp, which lost to Cynthia's Garchomp. Despite the Furukawas lost the battle, the champions were very impressed.

"The only reason you've lost the battle is deciding to Mega evolve your Garchomp. This is what caused your and your wife's defeat, Furukawa Waiareas." Cynthia said. "Mega Garchomp's speed decreases upon Mega evolving. I'd recommend keeping using your Garchomp without Mega evolving. The power increase doesn't matter in most cases."

"I'll take it in mind." Waiareas thanked Cynthia.

Only one week was left before the Pokémon League's starting date. The Furukawas decided to take a break from battling, because soon enough they are going to have some intense battles ahead of them.

 

Ananth was discussing with Aaron at the police station. "Aaron, listen well. We were researching all this time. We've found Moho Sama's hideout."

Aaron's heart was beating "Are you sure about that?! This isn't a prank, right?!"

"It is not. We are going to him in daylight, and arrest this mother fucker. His crimes are going to be stopped today."

"Finally!"

"You are the only one who believed, only you kept searching. You are going to be a hero."

 

Two days ago…

"Are you sure about that, Moho Sama…?" Ananth asked. "No, that's not your real name. Amose!"

"It is time to end this. Our mission is over." Moho Sama answered. "Call Matoi, Nog, Uzib, Saica, and the Furukawas."

"What the Furukawas have to do with this… I don't understand you."

"Soon you will. It is over now."

 

Aaron went out of the car along with Ananth "This is the place, right?!" Aaron drew his gun and went closer to the basement. He climbed down the stairs and was at complete dark. "Damn! So dark! That mother fucker will kill me right away!"

"I'll turn on the lights, then." Ananth said.

"Ananth... you've been at this place?" as soon as he realized that something was fishy the lights were turned on. He saw all of the people Moho has invited. "Miakko?! What's going on here?!"

Miakko stayed silent.

"I get it! It is a prank! Of course it is! Reuben is here after all."

"It is not." Saica said. "Aaron, you should realize that already."

"Saica?! What are you doing here?!" Aaron recalled him. He was the psychiatrist of the town where he in Amose lived. "No… no way…" Aaron was about to break.

"I'm Moho Sama." Reuben said.

"No! Don't say those words! I refuse to believe that! Moho Sama is a monster! Reuben, you are kind. You are a friend! You've treated yourself as a number two knowing that Amose will be always number one!"

"And why do you think I was treating myself as number two? I was number one and number two at the same time."

"No! Don't say it!" He already knew that what he is going to say.

"I'm Amose." Moho Sama said.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aaron fell on his butt. "Fuck that!" he threw away his fancy coat and his officer badges.

"Aaron! You are ditching your duty!" Ananth called. "Moho Sama is in front of your eyes! It is your time to arrest him!"

"Shut up! I don't care about that! The only reason I became an officer is to arrest criminals like those who killed Amose! And now you are telling me that the biggest criminal in the world is my best friend?!"

"Aaron…" Moho Sama said. "I'm sorry. But I had a reason."

Aaron took three deep breathes. "Fine, Amose. Tell me. What's going on?!"

 

During the day that Amose disappeared… 

"Are you sure about that, Amose?" Saica asked. "You are going to the way of terror and evil."

"Yes. Someone has to punish the evil in this world. Team Rocket, Team Galactic and the others… they have to be afraid for their lives."

"Fine. I'll change your face. But on one condition; you'll have to make a new organization that its goal will be to create the perfect Pokémon. You'll have to work under me." Saica answered. "You'll have to make yourself a new name as well. Something that sounds evil."

"You've said the other dimensions exist, right? It is a legend, and probably isn't true, but there is a dimension that its most feared person is called "Homo Sama". I'll use his name."

"Fine! Then from now on you'll be named after him! That is your new name! Moho Sama!"

 

"But that never worked out." Moho Sama explained to Aaron. "Nog and Matoi wasted their time on having sex outdoors."

"Oops…." Nog said.

"Uzib didn't do his research and both of our missions to other dimensions have completely failed. We didn't accomplish even a single goal we had."

"Sorry…" Uzib looked away in shame.

"But without noticing, I've created a great thing I've never thought we needed." Moho Sama looked at Aaron's eyes. "It was you, Aaron Blackseth. Thanks to my evil deeds you've became the best detective in the world. You've served the law like no other has done before."

"Sadly, there are times that the law doesn't give justice. And there is nothing the police can do about it. The judges can be evil, and no one can do anything about it." Ananth added. "That's why I've decided to work with Moho Sama. Even if it isn't right when it comes to the law, it is the right thing for me to do morally."

"You are talking about Timmy Kafot, right?" Aaron asked while he knew the answer.

"Exactly!" Moho Sama said. "But since every single goal we've planned has failed, that's ends today. Aaron, my friend, arrest me. You are the only thing that has succeeded in my life. I want at least that you'll become greater."

"No." Aaron said.

"Aaron Blackseth! Moho Sama is right in front of you. You can become a hero by arresting him and bring justice to the world!" Ananth tried to convince him.

Aaron looked at the celling "A hero? What hero am I if I'm going to arrest my best friend? Now I understand this as a whole. Without you judge Yagami would have killed more innocent people for his giggles. You had to step up and do something about Hazozra. Because of him many people could have die for nothing. Yes, you've killed many, but each of your killings was done in order to save people. I finally get why you are like that. Both of us were thinking about saving people, but you've turned yourself into a demon while you did the right thing, while I was an angel compared to you. But both of us were two sides of the same coin. Therefore, I won't arrest you!"

"Then what are you going to do about that?" Moho Sama asked.

"An angel and a demon can work together! When there are times where the police can't do the right thing, you'll step in!"

"So it is exactly the same as before." Waiareas said.

"Right. But now I understand the reality. I was blinded; I was thinking that the law is always righteous. But isn't the case! Amose, my friend, thank you."

Moho Sama burst in tears and hugged Aaron "Aaron… I missed you!"

"You've always cared for me, right? That's why you created your other persona, Reuben; right? I've missed you too. I'm so happy to see that you are alive."

"Wait… Aaron is gay?!!!!!!" Matoi screamed. "I was thinking that he is in love with Miakko!"

"Matoi…. You can you love a person with the same sex without loving him romantically." Ryu said.

"Yeah. I'm in love with Miakko. Oh this is a perfect chance!" Aaron went toward Ryu and Waiareas and held their hands. "I ask you. Will you let me marry your daughter?"

"Wait a second!" Uzib called. "I won't let you marry Miakko. She is my girl! If you want her you'll have to defeat me first!"

"Shut up traitor!" Nog and Matoi knocked him out. "You are gay and you know it!" "Aaron you can propose! It is okay now!" Nog said.

"My answer is no." Miakko answered. "You are a good guy, but there is no point in falling in love when I'm going to my own world soon."

"Oh, right. It makes sense. I'm not going to leave this world as well."

"Aaron, how did you fell in love with me?" Miakko asked.

"Oh that was when I proposed to Ami; my girlfriend of the time. She said that I'm in love you with you. Ami knew me the best, so she's must be right."

"That's the only reason?!" Ryu was surprised.

"That's the only reason." Aaron answered.

At this point everyone knew that Aaron is an idiot.

"Aaron…" Ryu tried to explain to him "Ami probably was jealous… That's the only reason she said that."

"What the fuck?!!!! So all this time I still was in love with Ami and just projected it on Miakko?!!!!!!! Fuck! I shouldn't have deleted her phone number!"

Yep… he is beyond saving….

 

Shirr and Katsuya decided to get married after the Pokémon League. Katsuya was surprised that Shirr proposed to him. He was thinking that it is not very normal to marry only after a few months of dating, but agreed after Shirr explained to him that they are not a normal couple to begin with. They already lived together at the same room for a year, and so on they engaged. With only a few days left, everyone took their sight for the Pokémon League and went to this place at Indigo Plateau at Kanto; starting with Tag League starting at August the first 2019, and very soon after the Single League. They are going to meet their families after a long time, and everyone were excited and nervous as well.

 

Writer Notes:

While at first I've planned to show the other remaining GYM battles, I've decided to cut them and put them off-screen as we are going to have a lot of battles very soon. And there are so many we are going to have, so I found that it will get boring with even more battles before that. Those who were excited for those GYM battles, I'm sorry, but it is for the best.                                                        

Pokémon Furukawa- Chapter 51- I'm the Baker! And Idan is Part of My Bakery!

  Hit Points, Physical Attack, Physical Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed: Those exist in every Pokémon. Using them master...